• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Load empty preset

rog

Inspired
I just noticed this tonight, on Fractal-Bot, whilst updating my FM9T to 7.0:

1713439233256.png
Why is that? Is it because CPU is being used with a non-empty preset, and using an empty one clears the CPU?

I tried this with the latest update. If it makes any difference, I didn't really notice it. Not enough for me to do it again next time :)

Reactions: rog
I tried this with the latest update. If it makes any difference, I didn't really notice it. Not enough for me to do it again next time :)
Yeah, I didn't notice until my update was underway, but it didn't seem to hurt anything.

CPU and memory probably. I don't think you'll notice much difference if your presets don't use a ton of CPU. If the current preset is very high CPU, Fractal Bot operations can go really slowly.

Reactions: rog
Back
Top Bottom