LIVE one man non djent 8 string melodic death metal

zombieritual

Inspired

this is from last night, i'm pretty sure that it's so grainy because of the damn giant window on the right side letting so much light in. sorry about that, i was kinda bummed when i got home and saw it. probably would've looked better had i used my iphone instead of my gopro but whatcha gonna do! anyway, the audio is what i recorded while i was playing and is not indicative of how the venue sounds. people were telling me the entire right side kept cutting out for my whole set, i'm assuming maybe the xlr going to FOH wasn't the best, not sure. anyway though, here's some one man 8 string melodic death metal with acoustic stuff in the middle!

Wow one man band....brave.....and you pull it off like a pro, that shit aint easy (singing and playing those detailed intricate parts)!! Nice Bro. If you ever come out to MD let me know!

Nice. i always say, one man projects are cool. but ya need a 'live' drummer at least just to deliver some energy from the stage. I bet if you had a FULL band, that crowd would of been moving. See it happen with Putrid Pile and Bloodsoaked.

Cool tune though \,,/

Back
Top Bottom