List Of Amps NOT Ported TO G3 In Latest Beta

The Carol-Ann Tucana model.

Oh.

My.

God.

Holy crap this model is incredible. I can't remember the last time I had as much fun with a searing lead sound like this.
This. It also sweetens up nicely now. I'm using it in some country leads with an LP and it fits right in!

I'm looking forward to the updated JM45 model, but it still benefits from the general G3 improvements so I can wait as long as necessary.

With all these amps getting ported over, how the f*ck does FAS expect me to get anything else done!
I flipped over to the Tuccana last night...cranked it....next thing I know it's midnight and I forgot to eat dinner.
I'm on the FAS diet.

But I made sure I woke my wife up on the couch to tell her about the AX8 coming out....obviously it was that important that she needed to know right away.

I like how early you start prepping her for the spend.
" honey we talked about it so many times!!!!! Were you not paying attention to me?"

Reactions: BBN
If you can't wait for the G3-ified MkIIC+, just use the USA PRE LdII Yellow.
It's about the same.

I dialed this model (PRE YELLOW) in last night.
It's magnificent, and I'm not even a Mesa fan.
Used the amp's GEQ to mimic Triaxis' Dynamic Voice, and used the Bright rotary knob, which I never use elsewhere.

Darn... the Brit Silver is my go to amp
mellow.gif
Cleans up so beautifully

Here's hoping Cliff finds a few moments for this one
smile.gif

Darn... the Brit Silver is my go to amp
mellow.gif
Cleans up so beautifully

Here's hoping Cliff finds a few moments for this one
smile.gif

It's on my to-do list. But... I don't actually have a Silver Jubilee anymore. It was loaned to me by a forum user. However...

...I have something even better. Alex Lifeson sent me one of his Lerxst heads which is like the ultimate Silver Jubilee.

It's on my to-do list. But... I don't actually have a Silver Jubilee anymore. It was loaned to me by a forum user. However...

...I have something even better. Alex Lifeson sent me one of his Lerxst heads which is like the ultimate Silver Jubilee.

Speaking of Alex Lifeson, I was curious what your thoughts were on the Hughes & Kettner Triamp line. If you have one of those. Thought I'd ask.

Coming to this thread and seeing a sentence that starts with "Alex Lifeson sent me..." is yet another reason I am a Fractal user.

It's on my to-do list. But... I don't actually have a Silver Jubilee anymore.

Does that mean that you have all the amps of which there are G3-models now (except FAS models, Thordendal and the like)?

Back
Top Bottom