List of All Pedals in FX8

Jalevinemd

Inspired
I can't find it in the owner's manual. Is there a list somewhere that catalogs all of the pedals that are available in the FX8 and what they were modeled after? Not the presets. I found that thread. I'm sure this has been asked, but can't find it. :encouragement:

what do you mean by "pedal" though? the "types" within blocks?

Exactly, Chris. I meant "blocks." Sorry...I'm still in analog pedalboard mode here. It'll take awhile to get used to the digital world.

For example, I found this list of Drive Blocks for the AXE-FX. So I'm looking for the list of all the different pedals/effects (drive, delay, modulation, pitch, etc...) upon which the various blocks were modeled for the FX8.

Drives_zps1hcokagq.png

So the same blocks in the AXE FX are in the FX8? That list I got was from a Wiki page and only listed the Drives...no other effects. I couldn't find the list in the AXE FX owner's manual either.

Last edited:
the other effects aren't really "copies" of pedals. drive pedals have certain unique characteristics, just like amps. but a delay is an actual process, and you just modify it to make it sound like this or that pedal. same thing with chorus, reverb, flanger, etc. they are manipulations of audio/signal. there are different "types" in those blocks as well, but they aren't specific pedals for the most part. i guess there could be a list of that, but i'm not aware of any.

the other effects aren't really "copies" of pedals. drive pedals have certain unique characteristics, just like amps. but a delay is an actual process, and you just modify it to make it sound like this or that pedal. same thing with chorus, reverb, flanger, etc. they are manipulations of audio/signal. there are different "types" in those blocks as well, but they aren't specific pedals for the most part. i guess there could be a list of that, but i'm not aware of any.

But there are classic modulation, echo/delay, compressor, etc...pedals out there. For example, here's a screenshot from the owner's manual showing a few of the modulation pedals that some of the effects in my POD HD500X were modeled after. I'm just trying to find a similar list for the FX8.

modulation_zpsmgixeirg.png

But there are classic modulation, echo/delay, compressor, etc...pedals out there. For example, here's a screenshot from the owner's manual showing a few of the modulation pedals that some of the effects in my POD HD500X were modeled after. I'm just trying to find a similar list for the FX8.

modulation_zpsmgixeirg.png

right, but I don't think FAS took that approach to the effects aside from the drive pedals.

Back
Top Bottom