LF+12+ owners explain/show your page layouts please.... and...

monkjunior

Hey guys wondering if you could show me your page layouts please.... or explain how you using your LF+...
not quite sure how i want to set mine up running through a bunch of scenarios ie

ie Page 1
context up
context down
tap tempo
page change
and 8 presets....

Page 2
Page change
tap tempo
10IAs

page 3
tap tempo
page change and
ia's

i guess the presets plus ia's is an option.... but am open to idea...

Are you using predominately presets, or song mode...

when i had my gcp it was easy, 4 presets, bank up/ down and 8ia's...

now there is just so many freaken options!!!!!

My Jr just arrived yesterday and I'm still working on it. But my plan is to basically have a number of different "main page" layouts that reserve one button for tempo/tuner, one button for preset up/down to sequentially change presets, and one button (or just half of one depending on needs) to jump pages. The remaining 5 buttons (10 functions) will be for IAs. When I need random access to presets, one of the functions I'll always have on that page jump button will be to go to a common preset centric page. It will have the context up/down and a bank size of maybe 6 (along with a "last page" button to go back).

That leaves me with 5 IA buttons ready with an immediate press on my main page, and 5 more available on a long press (either triggered by the long press, or the functions swap on the long press). If I need more than that, that's where the second function on my page jump button comes in. That lets me jump to a "page 2" that corresponds to that main page.

I mentioned I'd have a number of different main page layouts (also with their own page 2 if needed). The idea is that I'll set ones up that put the most useful functions for a given type of preset on the first 5 IAs. Then for each preset, I can associate the main page layout that works best with it. When I jump to that preset, it'll come right up. That also means that when I use my bank/preset centric page, after selecting a preset, it will jump back to the IA centric page, ready to go.

This is all what's in my head so far...I'll have a better idea of how well it works out in a few days/weeks.

Yeah cool
Am beginning to think songs might be the way for me with a couple of the dynamic ia's moving in and out

Using it in a couple of different rigs for different settings, but when using it/them (I have 2 LF+ 12+'s) strictly with the Axe II, my basic and most simple layout is something like this

B1 = BANK DOWN
B2 = Preset #1 - 4 - 7 and so on
B3 = Preset #2 - 5 - 8 and so on
B4 = Preset #3 - 6 - 9 and so on
B5 = BANK UP
B6 = AMP 1 X/Y (also switches Cab 1 X/Y)
B7 = DRIVE 1 ON/OFF (2.function = Drive 2 on)
B8 = Boost (PEQ)
B9 = Tap Tempo / Tuner
B10 = Tremolo on/off (Dynamic IA -> Rotary 1)
B11 = Delay 1 on/off (2.function = Delay 1 X/Y)
B12 = Reverb 1 on/of (2.function = Auto Wah on)
Pedal 1 = Wah with on/off (Mission)
Pedal 2 = Exp handling anything from Volume, tremolo or rotary speed, Delay mix or repeats (Mission)

Last edited:
thanks rocket, question, no need to switch pages or you just load in anything other than that into the preset?

Your most welcome.
In this setup I don't switch pages - when I need more IA's I just add the other LF+12+ as an expander and have more presets (bottom row of buttons) and IA's (2 top rows of buttons) available.
I have a few other more elaborate rigs, where I use the Axe II, a TC 2290, real amps and more - in that scenario I use both LF+12+'s and have page up/down buttons that I use to get to the less frequently used features and IA's.

Back
Top Bottom