Level Drop in ULTRA

AXBX

Dear Forum,

The input level drops significantly during the ringing out of the guitar at a certain point. I first thought, it could be a gate, but the sound is still there, just with a lower level....
It sounds like a leap of around 3dB I would say not being continuously..
How to fix??
You can see the drop in the meters, too.

THX
Best regards
BX

Last edited:
I would start disabling blocks one at a time to see if you can identify which one is causing it. Then start looking into the settings of the block to see if you can find something.

turn off the gate in the Input block (threshold all the way down). does it change anything?

@JasonE : I think its global, as it does not matter which blocks are active, I would say...

I found a more or less overriding gate in the Layout - page 3 called GATE, WHICH IS NOT PART of the effect blocks.
I am testing it and seems fine.

Is there another more global or overriding location which is not part of the FX blocks to have a look at?

THX again!!

BX

Last edited:
@JasonE : I think its global, as it does not matter which blocks are active, I would say...

I found a more or less overriding gate in the Layout - page 3 called GATE, WHICH IS NOT PART of the effect blocks.
I am testing it and seems fine.

Is there another more global or overriding location which is not part of the FX blocks to have a look at?

THX again!!

BX
The gate is one I remember for sure, which you are already aware of. I haven't had mine turned on in so long that nothing else comes to mind off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom