Let's see those FM3 rigs!

This is the FM3+8
Ghostfire Standard 1.0 board. It comes with a nice carrying bag
I use the FM3 switches for Preset-Down/Tuner/Preset-Up, and the 8 extra switches for Scene Selection.
02.jpg
01.jpg03.jpg
If you want to DIY the Arduino MIDI controller, you can find the code here. It is very easy to do.
You can use the switches to control the 8 scenes or any other function you want.

Last edited:
This is the FM3+8
Ghostfire Standard 1.0 board. It comes with a nice carrying bag
I use the FM3 switches for Preset-Down/Tuner/Preset-Up, and the 8 extra switches for Scene Selection.
View attachment 130462
View attachment 130463View attachment 130464
If you want to DIY the Arduino MIDI controller, you can find the code here. It is very easy to do.
You can use the switches to control the 8 scenes or any other function you want.

I mean this in the best possible way - that looks really hacky and pieced together. I love it.

It's been a long time since I played with an Arduino. I might have to do something like that eventually just because it seems like it could be fun.

IMG_9280.jpegIMG_9281.jpegIMG_9282.jpeg

I played rather raucous gig last Saturday, and as I’ve now moved over to a fender fr12 the board is a little exposed (previously had a headrest on a peli case in front)

So, I’ve just made this v1 of a shield for what I see as the vulnerabilities, looking forward to road testing it in a couple of weeks then onto v2

I played rather raucous gig last Saturday, and as I’ve now moved over to a fender fr12 the board is a little exposed (previously had a headrest on a peli case in front)

So, I’ve just made this v1 of a shield for what I see as the vulnerabilities, looking forward to road testing it in a couple of weeks then onto v2
I didn't quite follow all of that, and I've never installed a headrest on any of my rigs. But the shield is a cool idea. Needs some poison-tipped spikes facing the audience, though.

I didn't quite follow all of that, and I've never installed a headrest on any of my rigs. But the shield is a cool idea. Needs some poison-tipped spikes facing the audience, though.
Haha oh man so that was a bit early for my fingers to work..

Headrest = Headrush

Btw. how is the FM3 fixed to a Pedaltrain Velcro floor? Mine is unattached to it and only keeps its position due to its weight... For transportation in the hard case this works, as the lid foam holds the device in place. Nevertheless, I would like to secure the device against slipping and don't yet know how...

Btw. how is the FM3 fixed to a Pedaltrain Velcro floor? Mine is unattached to it and only keeps its position due to its weight... For transportation in the hard case this works, as the lid foam holds the device in place. Nevertheless, I would like to secure the device against slipping and don't yet know how...
I just use some chunky zip ties, going strong for 18 months now!

Back
Top Bottom