lcd display freezing when playing mp3 through usb

goribigon

Inspired
hi i just got the axe and i'm having a strange problem. when i play over some mp3's in winamp, sometimes the display on the lcd screen doesnt change when i change parameters, or change between presets. but the changes i make are made, so it's just the display that freeze :ugeek

any ideas ?

Same problem since I got mine around 1 month ago. The lcd screen freezes when audio is played through usb. I started a thread in the bug section. Still havn't received any solutions from support

Last edited:
Still havn't received any solutions from support
Did you contact them ? Posting an issue in the bug section does notmean Support will contact you. That section is for the benefit of the forum members, and while FAS support folks may go there, it's not actively monitored by them. You need to contact them with any issues.

I did exchange a few e-mails but last I got was like 3 weeks ago, asking questions about axe-edit and I never got any reply, I guess it's time to send another one :)

I have the same problem.. Everytime i open Logic Pro the axe fx screen freezes, but the buttons still work. I contacted support and they said i need to send it in. Im leaving to Asia in a couple days for a tour so no USB for me till i get a chance to send it in.

Back
Top Bottom