Label choices

Mikey Mike

So I'm all ready to order my new Kick Tag labels and it seems they're no longer available :-|
Any opinions upon other options? There is Stomplabels in Germany and Gigwrx in the US, right? Anything to differentiate one from the other? As I'm European I'm thinking the Stomplabels would be the obvious choice, all things being equal.
Thanks guys

Oh they are just about to come back my friend... as I'm sitting here right now, I am getting the first batch of the new tops made... all going well, I think I should be back up and running by next weekend :)

I'll post some info here shortly to let you know what the options are going to be....

Cheers,
Sukh

I can vouche for the GIGWRX labels. Super thick compared to the others I've looked at. They are super nice when it comes to the finish as well. Turn around time was fast as well. I ordered on a Monday and got them Friday if I recall correctly. You can see my labels in the SHOW OFF YOUR MFC SETUP thread.

I also went with GigWrx. The labels are really good quality and look great. No problem with them staying in place on my MFC-101. The guys there are great to deal with. They responded very quickly to all my questions. Turnaround time was a few days and the labels arrived in perfect condition. I could not have asked for better service.

I can certainly vouch for GIGWRX!!!

Photo1_600.JPG

http://swww.srwspoon.com/image/Photo1.JPG

Photo3_600.jpg

http://www.srwspoon.com/image/Photo3.jpg

Gigwrx did a GREAT Job with my custom labels!!!!

iPhone photos don't do it justice.

We do a lot of custom work. If there are any ideas you have for a set that you don't see on our site just feel free to ask. We have an artist we work with that does amazing work as well.

I hope you find what you're looking for soon. Your MFC is probably lonely.

Cheers,

Anthony
Gigwrx

Hi,
I think all 3 Companys make great Labels for the MFC101.
We also do Customlabels with all what you want on your Label ,
we was the first Labelmaker for the MFC101 on the planet , and that since 2010,
and all others after us makes a little bit other shapes and other designs for the shop, but all the 3 Companys makes a great artwork on the designs, and i think they all works well !

I think its it is no matter what you make a decision,
for all 3 you can buy good labels!

Feel FREE to choose and best wishes from Germany !
Cheers Sascha
STOMPLABEL

Here is Example from our Stompbox Basicset :
Foto%2021.04.14%2010%2007%2041.jpg

Last edited:
Right now we do not offer a glow option with our labels. It just wasn't cost effective given the glow results we were getting with the materials we tested. The cost of our labels would have gone way up and the glow quality brightness and duration wasn't acceptable to us. We are still working on other solutions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got off the phone with Bill Piersall of GigWrx. GigWrx He and company are making my labels. What a nice guy, and extremely dedicated in doing exactly what I wanted for my label needs. Emailed me twice with info I didn't think of too!... FYI from a pleased customer.

Got my labels in today 6/5/14. They were exactly what I wanted with my very own Les Paul standard on the label!!!

Thanks guys! I'll be back for more!

Last edited:
Oh they are just about to come back my friend... as I'm sitting here right now, I am getting the first batch of the new tops made... all going well, I think I should be back up and running by next weekend :)

I'll post some info here shortly to let you know what the options are going to be....

Cheers,
Sukh

WAITING PATIANTLY.........................

Cheers,
Sukh

WAITING PATIENTLY.........................i GUESS i WILL TRY A REAL AMP AGAIN........

MFC III on its way. I've sold my MFC I with its cool KickTags I purchased from Sukh. - = + KickTags + = -

I'd be happy to purchase from Sukh, but the sites not up.
I loved my KickTags. Each surround had cool graphic, and my custom ordered glow-in-the-dark labels. I also loved the looper stickers, which came in handy.
Waiting for shippments from England sucked, but the surrounds are awesome.

I may need to investigate some of the other options available.

Back
Top Bottom