Just saw new Star Trek, 80's synth pop all Djented out...

MaxStatic

Inspired
Guilty pleasure song from the 80's, Pure Energy by Information Society with samples of Spock and me playing over the top of it.

Ibanez RG1527 with CL/LF pups and FW10.

Wholly hot balls, that was extremely George Michael or something. I loved it for some sick reason. Even though I'm old and arthritic.

Alabama? Don't you have anything better to do than "pure energy"?

Man, I'm inclined to throw this on my iPod to freak people out! It might be cool if the volume of your guitar came down several db during the verse as it competes a bit too much with the vocal. For the chorus pile on more guitars man, think NIN or Manson, go fukin' nutz bro!

Man, I'm inclined to throw this on my iPod to freak people out! It might be cool if the volume of your guitar came down several db during the verse as it competes a bit too much with the vocal. For the chorus pile on more guitars man, think NIN or Manson, go fukin' nutz bro!

I can do that, I'm still learning the whole production end of it and it's a learn by doing. Since I play guitar I always find myself pumping the guitar too loud or too much distortion etc.

I was inspired by all the Ellie Goulding going around and am in the middle of one of her songs. When I'm done, I will revisit this and try and trim it back some and allow download.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom