It's been an interesting run

I concur the EVH amps are really great. I don't care much for the red channel but that's a personal preference. I own an rev 3 100watt as well as a 50watt. Also have a BE-100. I love playing through all of them but the axfx is just so darn convenient. I can tell there is just a little bit of something missing compared to the real deal but I'm sure I could probably dial it out if I spent some time. My opinion... Best to have both! The axe is a lot of fun to geek out on as well.

One thing I did notice too, the axe in front of the 5150 power section does have something magical going on.

I concur the EVH amps are really great. I don't care much for the red channel but that's a personal preference. I own an rev 3 100watt as well as a 50watt. Also have a BE-100. I love playing through all of them but the axfx is just so darn convenient. I can tell there is just a little bit of something missing compared to the real deal but I'm sure I could probably dial it out if I spent some time. My opinion... Best to have both! The axe is a lot of fun to geek out on as well.

One thing I did notice too, the axe in front of the 5150 power section does have something magical going on.
I agree - I think to keep your head in the game on what tone you are after, its important to have an amp or 2 around. Can be fun from time to time to just turn one on and jam away too.

Back
Top Bottom