It gets easier all the time!!

SteveW

Experienced
I use this thing daily...and with each passing day, I notice that it gets easier to understand how to dial in effects and tweak amps to obtain the perfect patch/ preset!!

I finally stumbled across how to setup scenes and am dialing in a few more scenes in to my fav preset. (too lazy to RTFM and it's not what men do anyway). How stupidly simple it was and only it took me like 8 months to discover how to do it...duhhhhh. LMFAO

What I really love about this setup though, is how you can go to extreme low volumes and get the exact sounds you get through 100-watt stacks at high volume. That's just insane!!

I easily get tons of pinch harmonics at barely audible volumes...and I don't wake up my wife, or the cats! LOL

Can't believe I went all these years and didn't know about the Axe FX until someone told me about it 8 months ago.

My last go 'round in modelling amps was a Line 6 Spider...a toy compared to the Axe!

On my way to the perfect preset!

Yah Yah Yah...I know Chris...and I get it! I will probably subscribe to the online course...

Just got an MFC 101 so now I'm really confused...LOL

Just got an MFC 101 so now I'm really confused...LOL
:) ...... we'll hear back you got that set up maybe round the new year then?

What you need to do is set yourself a real man challenge and have a couple of other MIDI controlled devices daisy chained and slaved to the Axe-FX and control everything from the MFC-101 ;)

Actually now I don't think reading the manual is exactly necessary. There's so much between Chris's site and Yek's wiki. Not to mention google search and then select the fractal site results.

Actually, it's already up and running. Took me a few minutes and can move around between presets now. I really only wanted it for having the ability to switch between presets and click pedals in /out.

All good so far!

:) ...... we'll hear back you got that set up maybe round the new year then?

What you need to do is set yourself a real man challenge and have a couple of other MIDI controlled devices daisy chained and slaved to the Axe-FX and control everything from the MFC-101 ;)

Back
Top Bottom