Instant Feedback Preset Example

simeon does it again! I don't know how I missed that one.. Oh well Tks Mark for posting up a vid, I will be using this trick on a lot of my presets!

Awesome! I'm gonna be using it too on some of my presets as well \m/ thanks Simeon for the idea and Mark for posting a video up.

As promised. Remember you need an expression pedal connected to EXT 1 for this to work properly. Thanks to Michael Pickens for the help on this!!

MkII preset. Axe-Change - Download Preset - Elec Eye Feedback FCabs - by MarkDay

For some reason my XL preset didn't save properly before I uploaded(since fixed). Can anyone report if the MkII preset is correct in that the pitch block is a Fixed Harmony at +19?

Last edited:
I downloaded the XL preset, and Pitch is set to Custom Shift instead of Fixed Harmony. Weird.

Same here!!! At first I didn't know what was going on, but the preset sounded like absolute crap (unusual for a Mark Day preset). So I started looking around and found it was using a custom shift. I initially thought I'd download again, thinking the preset got corrupted somehow, but seeing that Yek's seeing the same thing, I guess something's really funny in that preset (at least for XL users). Is Mark using an XL, or a II?

As promised. Remember you need an expression pedal connected to EXT 1 for this to work properly. Thanks to Michael Pickens for the help on this!!

MkII preset. Axe-Change - Download Preset - Elec Eye Feedback FCabs - by MarkDay

For some reason my XL preset didn't save properly before I uploaded(since fixed). Can anyone report if the MkII preset is correct in that the pitch block is a Fixed Harmony at +19?

I can't get this one to work with my II (FW17.02). Does it have to do with the FW? I tried to load in some other user presets as well. Some work and others don't work. Nothing happens when I load them in. Can it be that some presets don't work on 17.02?

I can't get this one to work with my II (FW17.02). Does it have to do with the FW? I tried to load in some other user presets as well. Some work and others don't work. Nothing happens when I load them in. Can it be that some presets don't work on 17.02?

We confirmed that this worked here at the shop on FW 17.04

yeah, presets built on later firmwares often don't work on earlier firmwares. just update. feel the goodness.

Look at us - going out of our way to get feedback.
Who would have thunk?

*Updated to 17.04 - works great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom