If you like ML Sound Lab IR's...

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
... there's a button for it on this page: https://www.facebook.com/mlsoundlab

Sure this is a promo but that page will give you the inside scoop of what's going on at the studio in real time. However Facebook is not what it used to be so if you're genuinely interested in all the details make sure to check "Get Notifications" under the "Like" button.

I will discuss my recommendations, favorite IRs, post impressive clips from people and share presets etc.

Also if you have questions feel free to ask them publicly and I'll make sure to answer. :)

Thank you guys for all the support over the years and let's take this IR thing to a new level TOGETHER!

What's wrong with promotion, if you have a good product ;)
:encouragement:

That's a very nice thing to say. :) Messaging about Cab Packs is a gray are between promotion and spreading the word of something that really gives you awesome new tones. I know there are people who want to know even more so this is definitely meants for those people. :)

Liked bud! Really looking forward to the Suhr cabs :encouragement:

Me too! Those are definitely completely different to what I've done before. With the 4x12 cabs it's all about getting a huge sound but this pack has more variety in speakers and therefore tones. The smaller speaker size really means that they're a lot more crisp and bright sounding so this is a brighter alternative. :)

Btw, i am addicted to soundsamples, there are many variables to take care of, i know.

Nevertheless, for me there is no better way to get an idea, what its sound like

Imho make as much soundsamples as possible, with little description (or pic) what guitar/Pickups are used...

I want to thank everyone for liking the page. Soon I'll have enough people that I can start posting. :) You guys rock!

Btw, i am addicted to soundsamples, there are many variables to take care of, i know.

Nevertheless, for me there is no better way to get an idea, what its sound like

Imho make as much soundsamples as possible, with little description (or pic) what guitar/Pickups are used...

I'll try and go for that. :) I'm also happy that these days I can post clips that other people make with my IRs.

Hey good that you guys reminded me to explain what's going on. Essentially we don't want to use a name like "Sukr" or "Sure" so we asked John for the rights to get his seal of approvement to use his name on the Cab Pack. To tell a long story short the pack will use the "Suhr" name!!!! We have plans to release the pack in a few days.

Thank you guys for waiting in suspense and the pack is definitely worth the wait. :)

Back
Top Bottom