ideas for my new setup

Tubiflex

Inspired
I am thinking of having two ampsystems at the same time. guitar - axe(effect loop) - slo2 - fullrangespeakers for my overall sound, both useable for electric and acoustic guitars. At the same time I will send the axe main out to my marshall 9000 tube slave to 2 v30 cabs. This will be my lead tone and rock tone.
This will make i posssible to play all styles with most authentic sounds and make it possible to play along to loops without messing up sounds.
I am sure many of you allready has experiences with this way of routing .
But please let me know if you have any comments

Why not build your patches for both and just use FRFR ????
Lot less hassle - less gear, less setup time.
The Axe can get you ALL the tones you want.. quickly and easily.

s0c9 said:
Why not build your patches for both and just use FRFR ????
Lot less hassle - less gear, less setup time.
The Axe can get you ALL the tones you want.. quickly and easily.

Because I dont want to sell my gear an I mostly play i the studio and have few livejobs so size is no ploblem. I also think that I will have some advantages with the two ampsystem. For ex creating dual sound sculptures and the posibility to play along to loops etc

Tubiflex said:
Because I dont want to sell my gear an I mostly play i the studio and have few livejobs so size is no ploblem. I also think that I will have some advantages with the two ampsystem. For ex creating dual sound sculptures and the posibility to play along to loops etc
That is totally your choice - of course :)
If you are recording, all of that can be accomplished by going direct from the Axe into the console. XLR outs.
Axe has some of the best effect blocks I've ever heard.
However, you can route via effect block or use the mixer to route to OUT1 or OUT2. That's the beauty of the Axe, it's so-o-o flexible.

Back
Top Bottom