I want my AXE now really bad!!

At least I got an Ultra! After a years wait and three times that $.
BUT IT'S AN ULTRA!

Ohhhh my god, I don't want think about that: one year waiting around the clock, listening the coolest Axe-Fx-sounds at youtube and tons of sleepless nights!!!!

I sold my Standard and traded up to an Ultra about a year later. When I got my Standard the Ultras didn't even exist.

In my head is sitting a little man with a small hammer and says everytime: why you've not buyed an ULTRA .. boiiingg .. why you've not buyed an ULTRA .. boiiingg ..
I say: I don't know, man, I mean the standard is okay for me and my little rock & pop coverband, but if you hammering again and again, may be I change it to an ULTRA some day.

Peter, you have a good compare, can you tell whether the ULTRA sounds better?

Lukator said:
At least I got an Ultra! After a years wait and three times that $.
BUT IT'S AN ULTRA!

Ohhhh my god, I don't want think about that: one year waiting around the clock, listening the coolest Axe-Fx-sounds at youtube and tons of sleepless nights!!!!

[quote:1utdfybz]I sold my Standard and traded up to an Ultra about a year later. When I got my Standard the Ultras didn't even exist.

In my head is sitting a little man with a small hammer and says everytime: why you've not buyed an ULTRA .. boiiingg .. why you've not buyed an ULTRA .. boiiingg ..
I say: I don't know, man, I mean the standard is okay for me and my little rock & pop coverband, but if you hammering again and again, may be I change it to an ULTRA some day.

Peter, you have a good compare, can you tell whether the ULTRA sounds better?[/quote:1utdfybz]

The Ultra sounds exactly the same..........you just get more stuff (effects types) and more processing power. The amp/cabs and all the common effects are the same.

p

Ha, yeah I'm one of those that had to wait nearly a year for my standard. Ordered in 2007, had a looong wait ... :geek:

Back
Top Bottom