I think we will see a major product release very shortly from fractal!

Axe-FXIII Deathmatch edition.

When guitar battling another Fractal user with the same edition unit, the loser as determined by AI will be dealt a 9v 500ma jolt through the old guitar strings to let the person know who lost.
This update could also facilitate more effective practice discipline

I think there is a real possibility of a Friedman style programmable tube pre amp integrated into an AXE 3 turbo. This would be a death star for all amps and modelers. It would easily fit into the form factor. There is no way I am the only person who thought of this possibility.

I think there is a real possibility of a Friedman style programmable tube pre amp integrated into an AXE 3 turbo. This would be a death star for all amps and modelers. It would easily fit into the form factor. There is no way I am the only person who thought of this possibility.
That sounds completely pointless when Fractal prides themselves on their emulation of tubes.

Even in the fully analog realm, based on my BluGuitar Amp 1 ME, preamp tubes are not a necessity.

That sounds completely pointless when Fractal prides themselves on their emulation of tubes.

Even in the fully analog realm, based on my BluGuitar Amp 1 ME, preamp tubes are not a necessity.
+1, but it can be got if wanted: just put the new Friedman IR-X in a loop.

introducing the AxeFX Tube MK I. We heard you loud and clear. There are no substitutes for tubes. Cliff has now found a way to manipulate the electrons right at the source.

Put these tubes in your tube amp and you will instantly transform it to any amp you dream of. Connect to our Tube-FX software over Bluetooth and you can instantly change your tubes from a 6l6 type response to an EL34. Imagine changing your tubes mid song with a click of a button for that great American to British transition that has been eluding tube amp players for decades.

AxeFX Tube MK I finally allows you to have your cake and eat it too. Instantly transform that forgotten $45 Tube amp into a fire breathing Diezel or Mesa!

Don’t have a tube amp ? AxeFX solid state MK I will be releasing shortly. Some soldering may be required.

Back
Top Bottom