I made Fractal GPT (Update: you can use it too)

Uhhhhh..

You
What is the longest delay I can set from these blocks: delay, plex, multidelay? Give references

Fractal-GPT
The Fractal Audio FM9 is a highly versatile and feature-rich guitar modeler and effects processor. It offers a wide range of capabilities for guitarists seeking a comprehensive solution for both live performance and studio work. Here are some key features and functionalities of the FM9:
  1. Amp Modeling: The FM9 boasts advanced amp modeling technology, providing users with a vast array of authentic-sounding guitar amp simulations. This includes models of classic and modern amplifiers, allowing users to achieve a wide variety of tones.
  2. Effects Processing: The unit comes loaded with a multitude of effects, ranging from basic stompbox-style effects to complex studio-grade processors. This includes delays, reverbs, modulations, distortions, and more.
  3. User Interface: The FM9 features a user-friendly interface with a large display for easy navigation. It allows for deep editing of parameters, making it possible to fine-tune every aspect of the sound.
  4. Preset Management: Users can store and recall a large number of presets, with easy switching between them. This is particularly useful for live performances where quick changes are needed.
  5. Connectivity: The FM9 offers various connectivity options, including USB for direct recording and software integration, MIDI for external control, and traditional guitar input/output jacks.
  6. Integration with Fractal-Bot: The FM9 can be integrated with Fractal-Bot, a utility for managing firmware updates and backups. This makes it easy to keep the unit updated with the latest features and improvements.
  7. Footswitch Functionality: The FM9 supports extensive footswitch functionality, allowing users to control various aspects of their sound in real-time. This includes switching presets, toggling effects, and controlling parameters.
  8. Looper Function: The FM9 includes a looper function, which is useful for creating layered sounds or practicing.
  9. Customizable Signal Chain: Users can customize the signal chain, placing effects and amp models in any order. This flexibility allows for creative sound design and tailoring the unit to specific needs.
  10. Firmware Updates: Fractal Audio regularly releases firmware updates for the FM9, adding new features, improving existing ones, and fixing any known issues. Users are encouraged to keep their units updated for optimal performance.
These features make the FM9 a comprehensive solution for guitarists seeking high-quality amp modeling and effects processing in a single unit. Its combination of sound quality, flexibility, and user-friendly design has made it a popular choice among both amateur and professional guitarists.

You
you didn't answer my question

Fractal-GPT
I apologize for the inconvenience. Please restate your specific question about Fractal's guitar modelers, and I will provide you with the most accurate and detailed answer based on my knowledge source.

You
What is the longest delay I can set in these blocks: delay, plex, multidelay? Give references

Fractal-GPT
<Timeout>

Uhhhhh..

You
What is the longest delay I can set from these blocks: delay, plex, multidelay? Give references

Fractal-GPT
The Fractal Audio FM9 is a highly versatile and feature-rich guitar modeler and effects processor. It offers a wide range of capabilities for guitarists seeking a comprehensive solution for both live performance and studio work. Here are some key features and functionalities of the FM9:
  1. Amp Modeling: The FM9 boasts advanced amp modeling technology, providing users with a vast array of authentic-sounding guitar amp simulations. This includes models of classic and modern amplifiers, allowing users to achieve a wide variety of tones.
  2. Effects Processing: The unit comes loaded with a multitude of effects, ranging from basic stompbox-style effects to complex studio-grade processors. This includes delays, reverbs, modulations, distortions, and more.
  3. User Interface: The FM9 features a user-friendly interface with a large display for easy navigation. It allows for deep editing of parameters, making it possible to fine-tune every aspect of the sound.
  4. Preset Management: Users can store and recall a large number of presets, with easy switching between them. This is particularly useful for live performances where quick changes are needed.
  5. Connectivity: The FM9 offers various connectivity options, including USB for direct recording and software integration, MIDI for external control, and traditional guitar input/output jacks.
  6. Integration with Fractal-Bot: The FM9 can be integrated with Fractal-Bot, a utility for managing firmware updates and backups. This makes it easy to keep the unit updated with the latest features and improvements.
  7. Footswitch Functionality: The FM9 supports extensive footswitch functionality, allowing users to control various aspects of their sound in real-time. This includes switching presets, toggling effects, and controlling parameters.
  8. Looper Function: The FM9 includes a looper function, which is useful for creating layered sounds or practicing.
  9. Customizable Signal Chain: Users can customize the signal chain, placing effects and amp models in any order. This flexibility allows for creative sound design and tailoring the unit to specific needs.
  10. Firmware Updates: Fractal Audio regularly releases firmware updates for the FM9, adding new features, improving existing ones, and fixing any known issues. Users are encouraged to keep their units updated for optimal performance.
These features make the FM9 a comprehensive solution for guitarists seeking high-quality amp modeling and effects processing in a single unit. Its combination of sound quality, flexibility, and user-friendly design has made it a popular choice among both amateur and professional guitarists.

You
you didn't answer my question

Fractal-GPT
I apologize for the inconvenience. Please restate your specific question about Fractal's guitar modelers, and I will provide you with the most accurate and detailed answer based on my knowledge source.

You
What is the longest delay I can set in these blocks: delay, plex, multidelay? Give references

Fractal-GPT
<Timeout>
Fail. Neat. Can't wait until AI diagnoses our illnesses, teaches our kids, runs our countries, etc.

Wanted to give this a try, but I am told by the site that I need ChatGPT Plus ($20/month) to be able to work with this model. Any workarounds on that?

I appreciate the effort this took, and I know it's just exploratory, but I really would not want to see this spread around because the information it's producing is quite poor -- misleading, and potentially even dangerous.

I appreciate the effort this took, and I know it's just exploratory, but I really would not want to see this spread around because the information it's producing is quite poor -- misleading, and potentially even dangerous.

I'm curious about the "dangerous" comment. Is it the fact that it might advise something ear-damaging or perhaps not report safety warnings on the equipment properly? Or is it something else?

Isn't that what AI is supposed to do, make up partially correct pseudo-answers?
It's not really AI until you attach an inferred camera to a drone to magically look for for hot spots in forrest fires....definately not a drone with an inferred camera attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom