I love it when Axe-Fx and forum users come out to one of my shows. ;0)

Cleveland is in Australia? Who knew...
unsure.gif

I had the opportunity to catch one of the shows in the Tampa Bay area this weekend; Larry and his band were fantastic! What you see is what you get; great musician, kind person, and he knows how to operate (deep-edit) the Axe-Fx. If anyone is fortunate to have him come through your area, GO SEE HIM! If you're an Axe-FX user or contemplating a purchase, you will see and hear why he is a Fractal artist for this unparalled product.

Musican77 Thank you so much!!! THis is an Awesome community we have here. I as i get ready to board a flight to Arkhagelsk Russia to perform at a blues fest this Wednesday and Thursday I am feeling the luck and love of the Axe Fx Forum. A few weeks back i posted on here and just as a last minute thought I said "If any one in Arkhangelsk Russia has an MFC 101 i can use or the Promoter of the festival can rent?" and Fotovk responded.he Andrey lives in that city That pretty remote and great for me. But then a week later i realized that If he has an MFC then he must have Wait for it..... and Axe FX. and He does and I can use it for my 2 shows. Yes I am flying 19 hours (Tampa FL to NY, NY to Moscow, Moscow to Arkhangelsk) to do to shows. 4 days in Russia to turn around and fly back, (Arkheglsk to Moscow- Moscow to NY, NY to Atlanta Drive 2 hours home in Alabama Sleep for a few hours then drive to Tallahassee FL to meet with my trio and Play a last show of the spring tour and Live DVD recording) All of this to say, that with Very little layover times in some of the cities and going through Customs with gear and running through airports can be a mess. Thanks to some forum members and Fractal Employee gurus, I am flying with just one Electric guitar My Knaggs Severn!!!

The only issue i had was that Andrey in Russia has a MK II, I have been on the road for a few month with MY XL not my MK II and as you know the presets are not backwards compatible. I sent messages to Marky, Sarasota Swing, Musician 77, Brock in Alaska who cant not remember your forum name and Michael and Matt from Fractal. I had to get a copy of my old presets from my MK II (FW 16) up to speed with Andrey's FW 18.12 and any changes that i have made to my presets sine then. Once I got the old back up presets Sarasota Swing we willing to help right away but I could not get to him (an hour and a half away) Musician77 came to the rescue and actually came to my Hotel room and let me load my presets into his MK II and check the sounds and levels and make all the changes i needed to do I thought it was going to be a simple step but NOOOOO I have made many changes.. Thank you Musician77!!! And he came to show and go up and played in out little Tribute to BB King! Nice playing Bob!!

Every one has been Great. Thank you so much guys.I do know that this is not an everyday thing and people went way out of their way to help, I much appreciate that. This is just an awesome community. Always has been!!! Thank you so Much guys.

Attachments

• 3mVfdP3Ct_peDfuuZPz_A9Cvt9YG_g_ySWYEStNTn6TDDcq8FmbcGLid11kZgMIso_dYvqaIwh1t2EAXERrYI5vmtRUXCf31.jpg
    3mVfdP3Ct_peDfuuZPz_A9Cvt9YG_g_ySWYEStNTn6TDDcq8FmbcGLid11kZgMIso_dYvqaIwh1t2EAXERrYI5vmtRUXCf31.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 27
Crap, I just looked at your tour schedule and realized I missed your Durham, NC show. Any idea when you'll be playing in the Raleigh area again?

Forum member Fotozvuk (Andrey) really came through and helped me out big time last week in Arhangelsk Russia. Two days in a row he came and brought down his Axe Fx II and MFC rig for me to use. Set it up and took it down. Thank you so much. I'm still not sure if he was paid by the promoter or if he just didn't. I know now they know each other from before. Ihopeuoi got paid. ;0) I much appreciate you kindness. It made my trave so much better and I t would have actually been a night mare coning back as I barely made my connecting flight with just my guitar. And that was running through the airport after customs. ( flights seem to not run on time anymore these days. :0)

I had a great time there. The rig Andy sounds where there so I was confortavle playing, every one was nice and friendly. Great times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 10
Wow, cool story. Keep on truckin Larry, and to the guys that helped out, here's a big thumbs up from a fractal brother in California. :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom