AFIII I Don't Believe In Love Queensryche Cover

I'm 60 with Rheumatoid Arthritis (plus misspent youth playing QB, 2nd base and point guard when I should've just practiced my guitar) I have days where playing is frustrating...AND then I watch Mark Day play like he does with Parkinson's (which is ten times worse than my crap) and remember Zappa's best advice...Shut up and play yer guitar!
Anything that causes a musician grief when playing is a total bummer. I'm sorry you hav RA :(

Thanks for the kind words Stephen!

Scary good. You nail it.

I was sooooooo close to joining a Queensryche tribute band two years ago. Unfortunately, I could not leave my current band, so I didn't take the gig. Killer stuff, and Queensryche KILLS!!!!

Scary good. You nail it.

I was sooooooo close to joining a Queensryche tribute band two years ago. Unfortunately, I could not leave my current band, so I didn't take the gig. Killer stuff, and Queensryche KILLS!!!!
Thanks so much Scott! That would have been a fun gig!

You need to import the Custom Scale to location 25. If you are tuned in anything other than 1/2 step flat then in the pitch block #2 you will need to change the Key accordingly. The harmony solo uses scene 7.
Thanks Mark, after fiddling around a bit i found how to Import a scale. Cheers, Perry

Takes me back to 1991 and seeing QR play all of Mindcrime on that tour. Love the playing as always. Thanks for sharing!
Yep, that experience will always stick with me too. Tate at the top of his game....and an extremely hot chick bringing him a giant bouquet of roses during the intermission after Suite Sister Mary, along with what had to be a ten minute deafening ovation. Not a lot of concerts surpassed that one.

Great job on the cover!

Probably my favorite QR tune. I used Logic to change scenes for me from dirty to clean to solo, etc. The harmony section during the solo is using the AxeFx III Pitch block and a Custom scale. All the original guitars were removed using the Moises App. I double and triple tracked some parts but all parts were played by me using the AxeFx III. This was a particularly crappy Parkinson's day for me but man I wanted to do this song for a long time so here it is :)

I've included the preset I used based on Factory preset 375 with a tweaked clean and harmony pitch block, I included the custom global scale. Please note I play a 1/2 step lower than real people.

The complete "Operation Mindcrime" album is legendary. You absolutely nailed it, congrats!

Probably my favorite QR tune. I used Logic to change scenes for me from dirty to clean to solo, etc. The harmony section during the solo is using the AxeFx III Pitch block and a Custom scale. All the original guitars were removed using the Moises App. I double and triple tracked some parts but all parts were played by me using the AxeFx III. This was a particularly crappy Parkinson's day for me but man I wanted to do this song for a long time so here it is :)

I've included the preset I used based on Factory preset 375 with a tweaked clean and harmony pitch block, I included the custom global scale. Please note I play a 1/2 step lower than real people.

Man, that was absolutely outstanding! One of my favorite QR tunes next to Prophecy. That is one of my favorite rockers.

Back
Top Bottom