I asked my dog if he could hear the difference between Axe-FX II and a real amp

Trying to read the settings, cabs from the video but can't get them clear enough. Anybody else have them? I'd like to give these patches a try.

Digging this preset Adam, thanks for sharing! Sounds very thick and creamy with a tight bottom. Gotta love that!

Curious if you get much noise (typical high gain) when not playing and your volume knob up?

I get a fair amount of noise sitting in front of this computer monitor and I'm wondering how much of a factor it is. Just curious.

Glad you dig the preset.

Noise isn't too much of an issue for me on lead presets. If it becomes problematic during the mix I'll just go in and mute the waveform during the parts in between the notes that are troublesome.

I generally keep the noise gate off entirely when recording. Especially when trying be dynamic with the volume knob. It just gets in the way.

But you do have some noise right? Just want to determine how much of what I hear is "Display Monitor" induced or normal amp noise.

Great work, you rock!

Anger is a valid emotion but music was just fine before they invented angry music in the 90's. I say stay happy, it will catch on again someday.

You should give us all bacon treats.

But you do have some noise right? Just want to determine how much of what I hear is "Display Monitor" induced or normal amp noise.

Yes, some noise is normal. It will vary a bit depending upon pickups used and your environment.

Try turning the monitor off, lights off, moving around, etc to determine what's causing it.

Great song and great playing! Really enjoyed it! :) That guitar made me GAS for a new PRS once again... how do you like those newer pickups?

Personally I would probably have less reverb/delay and have the guitar higher in the mix so you can really hear the tone better. Right now I feel like it's a bit buried in there. :)

Back
Top Bottom