How many of you have amps that you plan on Amp Matching?

My intentions for tone matching are

• I have no amps...but I am willing to take donations

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I have many amps but I am selfish and have no interest in tone matching

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I have one amp and will tone match it

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • I have access to many amps and plan to tone match them all

Votes: 39 33.1%

• Total voters
Having my beloved THD Univalve in the AxeII will be a very happy day.
Other amps I own are in there already or there is a model that is close enough (Marshall JMP-1, Bogner, Engl, etc.)

A few years back I built a dumble ods clone, that I tweaked (with real resistors and capacitors :D ) to my liking. Would be very cool to have that in the Axe.
I have access to a lot of great amps from friends. And sure I will share them all.

Thanks Scott. I went into the advanced edit mode and obviously failed. You'd think that with 8 billion posts I'd not only prove that I have no real life, but I'd know how to do that. Never been able to do it on any board.

I have an Engl Sovereign 100 combo halved down to 50 watts with an EL34 mod.I also have the E840 2 channel power amp (also EL34 modded) and 2X12 vertical slant Engl cab that I ran with the E580 midi preamp. Sold the Preamp and Tc electronic G major 2 to pay for the Axe...:mrgreen

I can't believe how fast things are changing with this unit! What a whirlwind. One minute I'm like , "I got this, now to dial in the tone!" Then wham!!!:shock More firmware changes and tech upgrades.

What can I say, I'm just plain blown away...:geek

I have amps but most are already in the axe-fx

Vox ac30
bogner shiva
bogner XTC
1972 marshall 1987 plexi
mesa triple rec
1967 Fender Super Reverb
Orange OR50 20th Anni
ADA mp1 - probably match
Rockman sustainer - probably match

eh ya never know triple rec and ada puuuuleeeease

I feel kinda stupid as i sold them all, could have profiled all ten of them first!

My would have tone matched list:

Krank rev 1
Bogner twin jet
Framus dragon
Engl blackmore
Splawn quickrod
Diezel einstein
h&K triamp
Vht deliverance
Mesa dual rec
Peavey 5150

Hmmm, might have to buy them all again!

whoa! yeah go ahead buy em all again, framus splawn engle whooooooooooolly molly!

Sold all my amps but... I do have a couple buddies that own music stores... Yeah, I think I'll call them up soon... "Buddy! How ya doin'?"... :lol

OlaEnglund.com Ola I know yer out there, if you get to keep any those 300 high gain amps you play please throw some our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fender DRRI
Champ 5f1 home built
Hall Lil Devil home built
Hall Lil Devil Home built (more Devil'ish than the 1st)
Brown Note D'Lite home built
Home built low power plexi
Home built Firefly
Valve Jr w/ and w/o Mercury Magnetics transformers
Vox Heritage Handwired AC-15H1TVX
Vox Heritage HandwairedAC-15HW1X
Orange Tiny Terror
Bad Cat Black Cat
Bad Cat Hot Cat
Diezel VH4S
Mesa Studio 22+
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Boogie Mark IIB
probably a few more hiding in a closet some where.

Bring on Tone Matching!

Had to sell my 5D6 Bassman to get the II, and that was my last amp. I'll be looking for an opportunity to borrow a Little Walter, but I suspect that means I'll need to upgrade my mic pre first (looking at a Grace m101).

I don't any amps anymore. The addition of the Legacy was the last amp I've owned that I knew I wanted to be modeled. I'm hoping we'll be able to share the profiled amps. I have nothing to offer anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom