How long is the Axe Standard usually out of stock?

Been wanting to get one for a long time! Finally have the funding all settled, and its out of stock :( no worries though, i can wait longer. but how long are they usually out of stock for??

Thanks!

at this point they are a couple weeks out, in case any one was wondering! i just sold my mesa mark v to make the jump, now i'm without an amp until i get the axe! hopefully its sooner than later :)

Yeah, I tried ordering one, too. I actually had one in my cart, but stepped away for a minute and was told they were out of stock when I tried purchasing again. They must have only had a small number, I am guessing. That, or there is incredible demand for them

I've been trying for over a MONTH to buy a standard. I'm pretty much at the point that it isn't going to happen, ha-ha.

:cry:

I know what you mean man! I was researching/saving up etc for weeks and finally after a super long day at work and I was ready with my credit card next to me and they were out of stock :( but two days later I was able to order one, and it arrived yesterday! :mrgreen: hang in there! It's worth the wait

joshua_rivera said:
i keep the store page up at work all day and try adding it to my cart probably 3 time an hour just to be safe lol

I do the same thing hehe They had a few in yesterday, but they sold out by the end of the day :(

going on 2 weeks waiting now. hoping i don't have to wait too much longer! i'm sure it will be worth whatever wait i have though.

First post here.

I was trying to buy an Ultra when I got the store message that it is unavailable. I assume this means 'out of stock', right?

Do you guys just keep trying the store page over and over? Or is there some kind of waiting list?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Back
Top Bottom