Holdsworth patches v10

also noticed that the mod depth in the reverb block is set to 100%. when i originally designed the patch, this sounded ok, but after the most recent reverb update it's way too much. find it...lower it....be a happy camper

Nice work pacing the floor to get mine back and setup now.
Bravo I hear those tones leaping out keep them coming sir.

Cant sleep...

Bravo following up on your GIANT contributions here to Holdsy BRAVO.
I am going to school this week and will be sharing things soon as I learn how.
Climbing Fractal mountain right now but wanted to say thank you Allan is one of my favorite players on earth
and to have these patches to work with and just work on playing is well really kind thank you..

Thanks. Not too happy with the lead preset. I've been working on it and it's sounding better. I'll see how it sounds with v11 and upload a new version if I like it.

Sounds very close. Good work. If you can make them for v 11. I can not adapt your patches to the latest firmware :( thanks in advance

Thanks for these great patches! I have been messing around with some Jean Luc Ponty stuff; trying to get that Holdsy sound.

also noticed that the mod depth in the reverb block is set to 100%. when i originally designed the patch, this sounded ok, but after the most recent reverb update it's way too much. find it...lower it....be a happy camper

Any luck with the patches with FW11?

Back
Top Bottom