Help,,, behringer fcb 1010 with eurika prom 2,,,axe fx 2 ,,setup!

citizen

i'm not the most computer savvy or very cosy with midi configuration so i've bein lost trying to get started with this setup....... so far ive connected the rocktron 7 to 5 pin midi cable,,,, I've turned on the fcb to see it read E5--EP--2.0----in fractual configuration...........

i'm not the most computer savvy or very cosy with midi configuration so i've bein lost trying to get started with this setup....... so far ive connected the rocktron 7 to 5 pin midi cable,,,, I've turned on the fcb to see it read E5--EP--2.0----in fractual configuration...........
It should be reading F 2.0 then FA. Your cable me be at fault.Try a regular midi cable , 5 pin on both ends and a AC cable to test. Look here for set up...... http://www.eurekasound.com/eurekaprom/fa

I'm always baffled why Eureka and Uno etc get mentioned... I got my stock FCB1010 to work just fine with my AxeFX II.

Perhaps it's all about third party editors and stuff, but with a decent understanding of MIDI CC & PC messages & associated values etc and how they correlate to the workings of the AxeFX, it can do anything you want as stock
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom