Help Axe FX III Bypassing Amp Blocks

yeah i did several times its weird its almost like i can change presets with PC msgs but when i try CC msgs it doesnt work its driving me up the wall. watched several videos and i know im programming it correctly on the FCB1010 it just doesnt make since. Im trying now to figure out PC Mapping so it will just go to the Preset and Scene but say i map PC 127 to Preset 450 Scene 2. It still goes to Preset 126 when i do PC 127
Do not assign the CC by selecting a CC number on the front panel. Always assign the CC with midi learn. That way you avoid the kind of problem you’re encountering.

i just had to map it to get it to work i mapped PC 125, 126, 127 to go to my preset 466 scene 1, scene 2, scene 3 and it works! For some reason CCs literally dont work for me ive tried to use CC 34 with values 0-2 for Scene 1, 2 and 3. It just doesnt work idk. Even with Learn it was like not seeing CCs

If you have a MIDI interface to connect to, you can use a MIDI monitor program to verify what your FCB1010 is actually sending. Something is likely not programmed correctly on it. Did you try using MIDI Learn to set the Scene Select CC number?

If you have a MIDI interface to connect to, you can use a MIDI monitor program to verify what your FCB1010 is actually sending. Something is likely not programmed correctly on it. Did you try using MIDI Learn to set the Scene Select CC number?
Yes tried midi learn and tried like 4 different pedals programmed to 4 different cc and nothing. However I can Use PC mapping on Axe FX to set to my preset scene 1-3 PC 125 126 127 I mapped to the same preset but different scenes and it worked. Just cant get cc to work. Basically still can change my scenes though. Also it wont learn the expression pedal either. After I calibrated. I'm getting a midi interface on Sunday. See it that will help.

Back
Top Bottom