Has anyone visited Thomann in Germany?

Chiguete

Experienced
So I might be traveling to Europe in September and while I'm there I wouldn't mind stoping by Thomann and checking out their Harley Benton guitars in person but I find it strange that they are located in the middle of nowhere and not in a mayor city, is this correct or am I looking at the wrong location? Lol.

So I might be traveling to Europe in September and while I'm there I wouldn't mind stoping by Thomann and checking out their Harley Benton guitars in person but I find it strange that they are located in the middle of nowhere and not in a mayor city, is this correct or am I looking at the wrong location? Lol.
You totally got that location correctly . It´s more country side in middle of nowhere in Germany.

Nearest big city is Nürnberg (about 56 km from Treppendorf where Thomann is).
Treppendord is between Nürnberg and Frankfurt am Main (Frankfurt is about 184 km from Treppendrof).

You totally got that location correctly . It´s more country side in middle of nowhere in Germany.

Nearest big city is Nürnberg (about 56 km from Treppendorf where Thomann is).
Treppendord is between Nürnberg and Frankfurt am Main (Frankfurt is about 184 km from Treppendrof).
It’s a pretty area though :)

My wife is now in Bryssel, last time she brought me Leffe Ruby and some other Belgian beers, I don´t remember names but nice tasty beers.
Stay away from Leffe and anything from AB Inbev....
Lots far more tasty beers to be found here from breweries that actually pay taxes and contribute to our social security :)

Stay away from Leffe and anything from AB Inbev....
Lots far more tasty beers to be found here from breweries that actually pay taxes and contribute to our social security :)
I know there is much better beers than Ruby and best way to enjoy is to have nice time in local breweries beer houses and drink
beers :grinning:

I've been there, I live 2 hours (90 min driving German style) away. Munich is at that distance, so you can go by if you want. Beer can be found in almost any small town as there are Biergartens and breweries everywhere.

The store is great but not greater than the GCs I have seen in NY or LA, Thomann has above all a great stock and logistics service. You can try the HBs, and request to get some from the warehouse too. There are many sections, like PAs, Drums .... not only guitars.

Back
Top Bottom