Harmony Intelligent / E Dorien 3rd, 5th

papyfab

hi everyone,
i'm the new owner of an AXE FX 2 and i'm pretty happy of it but i have a question about the Pitch Harmony Intelligent. i was wondering how to set an harmony with to additional voices based on the E Dorian scale, playing the 3rd and the 5th. Before i bought the axe fx i used to play with an eventide pitchfactor which is a great machine too and that was really easy to set this harmony on it but i don't know how to do the same on the axe fx. i can set the 3rd but when in want to set the second voice, the axe only propose me to set the 4th and 6th but not the 5th! What am i doing wrong (because i can not believe this is not possible)?
thank you.

Add a Pitch Block set to "Intel Harm" type, go to Page 2 of the options, then set the Key to E, the Scale to Dorian, Voice 1 Harmony to 3, and Voice 2 Harmony to 5. Page over to the "Mix" page and adjust the Mix % to taste.

thank you for your quick reply. that's exactly what i tried to do but the axe fx won't let me set the voice 2 to 5 (neither to 2). do you think my unit has a problem?

ok the problem only shows up when i set my sound with the axe edit software. if i set it up on the machine itself, everything is fine. gonna check if there is a new version of the app.

The latest firmware is version 15.03 and the current version of Axe-edit which supports this is 3.0.12.
Here's a link to the download page:
Axe-Edit

Back
Top Bottom