Hardware pedals you rebought after going 100% Axe ?

I somewhat miss my Wet Stereo reverb and Hartman flanger as well. Axe does those pretty well though, so its rather hard to justify a bunch of $200+ pedals just to get that last 5% or so of realism over the native Axe-Fx

Hopefully instead of adding a 500th amp model (which don't get me wrong, is great) but we can start to see a little more emphasis on effects. Granted improvements have been made, so its not like they are totally forgotten about, but most development energy seems focused on amp modeling.

Would be nice if the FX section could be taken a step further and really start nailing some specific fuzzes, such as a Green Russian Sovtek in both tall font and bubble font, Ram and Tri muff's, Roger Mayer Axis fuzz, original Electric MIstress flanger and more

Maybe some tweaks on the univibe settings to bring it a little closer to what I could get from my Sweetsound Mojo Vibe, rather than just kind of a generic phaser setting as it currently exist.

Also would love a Binson Echorec setting as I'd gladly resell the $230 pedal I just had to buy lol

Haven't sold a single thing in a few years- although I probably should/could. I still like the pedals/amps thing just fine. I spent 25+ years on that side of the fence so I can't imagine doing away with it entirely, although the Axe gets the majority of my time these days.

I'm hoping to work up a rearranged version of one of my pedal boards to combine running the Axe/CLR rig A/B/C with a couple of amps.. have some time off and a week of the house to myself coming up in early January.

I never sold any of my pedals in the first place, just an amp, but regardless... I use my PolyTune with my AxeFX II and I'm thinking of picking up the new Boss Feedbacker/Booster for some easy, controllable feedback when I need it.

Could you possibly do A/B comparison pal?

A honest simple settings side by side please.

It's possible... but as I mentioned, I keep both units at separate locations. So if I can it may not be any time soon... but I'll see what I can do.

My MXR EVH Flanger. I just can't seem to dial in that "Unchained" Flanger sound with the Axe Fx ii....has anyone else? I'd love to see their settings.

Also my HBE Comp... Don't know why...Just love it.
Yep the flanger sound I can't get out of the axe as well

Bought, not re-bought. Eventide Space, Butler tube driver, TC Polytune, Origin Effects Slide Rig, Catlinbread Belle Epoch. Don't need 'em, just want 'em.

I ended up rebuying a Skreddy Lunar Module Mini Deluxe yesterday, always loved the wide range of FF tones (and added control) that pedal provided

1 pedal I found that's badd ass and can't completely do is the voodoo lab Proctavia i just can't get that sounds I've tried the proctavia is a hard ass pedal

I kept my DOD YJM 308, Digitech Whammy DT, Rocktron Banshee2 and ADA Flanger, sold off most of my pedals. I knew I couldn't match the EVH Flanger but it was close enough. Floor space is tight where I'm setup.

I sold everything except my Digitech XP300 Spacestation although I don't use it as I've managed to recreate some of the sounds I used in it. But I'll just hold on to it cause it's rare.

Also I've still got my Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz. I gotta try to clone it sometime.

I still use my Multiwave Distortion. It does some delightfully noisy stuff that I'd rather not try to figure out how to do on my own.

Back
Top Bottom