Got the T-shirt today. Gen II totally smokes Gen I.

Darn. I was so excited to get my coupon today I forgot to add a t-shirt to my order!!

Gen 1 = skins. Given the user base, it wasn't pretty. ;)
Bingo!!!:D So, let's thank Cliff for beautifying the neighborhood.

I am sure there will be people out there saying that Gen 1 shirts had a more natural feel than Gen 2, but I disagree. Gen 2 are natural cotton and far more pleasant to look at in most cases.(Classic Straw-man Argument)

Last edited:
Bingo!!!:D So, let's thank Cliff for beautifying the neighborhood.

I am sure there will be people out there saying that Gen 1 shirts had a more natural feel than Gen 2, but I disagree. Gen 2 are natural cotton and far more pleasant to look at in most cases.(Classic Straw-man Argument)
Lets not forget that the screen print "dynamics" and "in the room" feel are much better on the G2 :eek:

Scary statistic:
We are selling more XL than M and L combined...

Remember this when ordering T-shirts for your band. I sold a shirt to half the people in Alaska 20 years ago and they were nearly all XL and XXL. Guys hate tight shirts and women will buy an XL to sleep in.

Scary statistic:

Perhaps this suggests you should offer Fractal cardiac kits, beta blockers, diabetes testers, defebrillators etc !

Speaking of the swag, do G66 carry this stuff for EU customers or can we buy direct from the US store? (Incidentally, I am only size L before you ask !)

There must be some big boy guitar players, I'm a M (an L if it's non-preshrunk cotton). However, I haven't ordered a shirt... :)

Scary statistic:
I don't see how that's surprising given the Axe's biggest demographic is likely males over 35. I'm 6'4"... I think the last time I wore an L was in 8th grade. I can't think of anyone I know in that group who would wear an M and is not so physically undeveloped that I'd not consider them tragically deformed/short/small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom