Got my invite just now, ordered! I was on the official wait list...just a FYI

jtaylor14

I received my invite tonight just after 6pm. I was one of the first on the official waitlist. Hopefully those on the list behind me are getting their invites today too. Thank you Fractal Audio for giving me a Christmas present early! I appreciate all your hard work and effort into making equipment that makes playing guitar so much fun! Merry Christmas! :)

Cool deal, congrats to both of you! I'm actually kind of surprised invites went out this late. :)

Edit: That wasn't a dig on FAS, just wouldn't expect an invite to come out after-hours.

This is a very exciting time for everyone & I'm so happy for you guys!

I'll be doing a very special "X's AX8 Live Gig Rig" video when mine arrives & it will have some FRFR (Friedman) audio too. I'll also take my HD Go Pro to a Bad Aim Detroit gig as well.

Again, congrats to you fine Fractal boys!

Peace! X

PS - The OP isn't Jeff Taylor by chance?

Really looking forward to it. Had the Axe-FX for two years and sold it in April. I've been trying to simplify and downsize. I fully expected pricing on the AX8 to be around $2k, so was looking at a tough decision. Was floored when I saw $1399. The changes since April are staggering... G3 was added to the amps and drives, then Quantam.

The AX8 is a perfect fit for what I have been looking for. I still have my Atomic CLR and a Matrix amp and speakers, so I'm setup for whatever configuration I choose. Exciting times!!!

Cool. Hopefully that means they've worked through the "list before the list" and the chosen people and are getting to regular Joes (you know, the guys who spent the week leading up to 10/13 hitting refresh constantly to try to get a good position on the list).

Back
Top Bottom