got my axe yesterday

fabes11

First of all i want to say hello to you all as this is my first post,

your impressions and reviews about the axe fx2 made me curious about the gear, so i read everything about it and i barely missed a youtube video about it;)
i ordered mine in september 11, jacques and sussi @g66 did a wonderful job, chapeaux!

so my axe arrived yesterday, and i hooked it up to my studio monitors (unity audio the rock) and to 2 mackie floor monitors (srm350) and what should i say.........

wow!

I've never felt such a dynamic with a modeler, the axe was absolut fantastic! whatever you can read about the excellent dynamic feeling to play with, it's true and made me smiling!!!!
i couldn't believe how good for example the recto orange could sound over the mackies, incredible!

so, if you had the possiblity to check out an axe fx2, try it!! it's incredible!

cheers

fabes

Welcome to the many who think it's a tone monster, Fabes. I have found myself grinning like a madman a few times while playing through it, and it happens even more when you get it up to performance volumes. Just a lot of fun. Enjoy it!

Congrats as well and welcome to the community :) You have quite a ride ahead of you! ;)

Welcome fabes glad to have you aboard. I'm new to the Axe-Fx and this forum as well so I know how you feel. It's really exciting.

Congratulations fabes I got mine a couple of days back from G66 also. So we must have been in the same delivery. Yes this device is all it is cracked up to be and more I think.

Congrats,I got mine 2 days ago and it's really awesome.
Also,the patch available here are very useful,for a noob like me!:razz

Back
Top Bottom