GOT 2023 ?

Randalljax

Axe-Master
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth. But this was honestly so cool and such a fun thing last year , I wonder if it was a one off or if possibly FAS will do a gift of tone 2023 edition ,
Definitely some cool players that I would love to see
Justin Derico, Neil Zaza
Zach Myer (Shinedown)

I started thinking about this a few days ago. That made for a fun and real “Christmassy” month. I too don’t want to come off as expecting it again. The GOT had to take a good bit of work and organization.

I would be very happy with all the new reverbs in the Axe FIII making it to the FM3. I’m a bit concerned these Reverbs might be the first time we see the MKI (or MKII turbo) FM3 fall behind. It seems inevitable it will have to happen sometime. Although the FAS crew can pull off Magic. Maybe Santa’s magic dust is in stock.😄

I started thinking about this a few days ago. That made for a fun and real “Christmassy” month. I too don’t want to come off as expecting it again. The GOT had to take a good bit of work and organization.

I would be very happy with all the new reverbs in the Axe FIII making it to the FM3. I’m a bit concerned these Reverbs might be the first time we see the MKI (or MKII turbo) FM3 fall behind. It seems inevitable it will have to happen sometime. Although the FAS crew can pull off Magic. Maybe Santa’s magic dust is in stock.😄
hope there's some Santa magic for the gapless switching lol.

if they did do it agin what artists would you guys hope to see ?
This is an excellent question and I’m not sure I have an answer. In all honesty I have yet to explore every gift fully. I’ve gotten the most mileage out of the FX blocks from Lifeson, Vai and Petrucci, the various IR’s from Mikko, Austin Buddy, Moke’s cool preset….oh heck, actually there was a huge amount of great stuff last year. Going back to what I was saying, I don’t think something on that level could be repeated a year later.

I honestly would love to have Zach from Shinedown , I know he has been a Fractal user for a long time , and when I saw them in the Summer his tone killed , no amps or cabs on stage , he would be an unlikely I know as he flies under the radar of amazing or virtuoso players but he has great tones and is a super nice guy to the fans and on the socials

Back
Top Bottom