Go to tuner when volume pedal is down

Arjan

Inspired
Hi everyone,

First of all, 6.0 sounds absolutely amazing, I'm very happy with it. But I have a question about setting up the tuner in the MfC.

Is it possible for the AxeFx II to automatically go to the tuner whenever my expression pedal that I use for volume is completely down? I have it connected to the MFC101 and it controls the input volume (so not an external controller + a volume block).

And another thing: when I press the tuner switch on the MFC, I see the tuner on the Axe and on the MFC screen. When I press the tuner button on the Axe, I only see the tuner on the Axe, not on the MFC. Is that normal?

Thanks for your help!

I believe no, on the tuner expression pedal with the mfc. It does not support assigning tuner to the expression pedal.

Normal on the behavior from the front panel. Although, this may change in the future.

Maybe you could get a vol pedal made with a switch in the back instead of the front?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't think it will work even with a custom pedal as the only way to get the MFC tuner display is to turn it on with an IA switch on the unit. If you try and use an external switch assigned to tuner it just switches the tuner on on the Axe FX. Please let me know if I'm wrong, I want to use an external switch!

I thought if you took a standard expression pedal & added the button. Either use a new multiple core cable to take both the jack from the exp ped and the newly added switch or just heatshrink the two cables together so you have a phono jack for both at tother end. Then plug them in as normal!
Would this not work?

I thought if you took a standard expression pedal & added the button. Either use a new multiple core cable to take both the jack from the exp ped and the newly added switch or just heatshrink the two cables together so you have a phono jack for both at tother end. Then plug them in as normal!
Would this not work?

I don't believe you can assign the tuner to an external pedal/switch on the mfc. There are a couple of other foot controllers that will.

You can turn the tuner on but you will not see the display come up on the MFC, only on the Axe display.

Back
Top Bottom