Global Reverb Mix? [FIXED]

WITELITE

Experienced
Anyone else have this issue. When I go to set it (say at -10%) it looks fine but as soon as I hit the Global button again, it turns it back to "OFF". It is the only one that does that. I reloaded firmware and also reset system parameters. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is only a switch which determines if the reverb will be affected by the reverb mix in the global menu of the axe:

GLOBAL MIX – This switch determines whether or not the MIX setting of the selected effect will be subject to an offset (+/- 50%) applied using the global EFFECTS MIX parameter (p. 136).
This feature is provided so you can design presets with the built-in ability for one-touch mix compensation in playing environments that require more or less wet mix.

It is only a switch which determines if the reverb will be affected by the reverb mix in the global menu of the axe:

GLOBAL MIX – This switch determines whether or not the MIX setting of the selected effect will be subject to an offset (+/- 50%) applied using the global EFFECTS MIX parameter (p. 136).
This feature is provided so you can design presets with the built-in ability for one-touch mix compensation in playing environments that require more or less wet mix.

Thanks. I know what the feature does. My issue is that when I set it (say -25%), as soon as I touch the Global button again it resets to Off. So in effect I can't use the Global Reverb Mix. Other ones are fine though.

Anyone else have this issue?

MM

The global mix value cannot be set in the reverb block. Only on/off.
The global mix value has to be set in the global menu.

The global mix value cannot be set in the reverb block. Only on/off.
The global mix value has to be set in the global menu.

Sorry I'm not being clear. I know that as well. The issue is that in the Global menu for Reverb Mix I can turn the value dial to -25, -50 or whatever but as soon as I hit the Global button again on the axe it changes the reverb value from whatever I set to off.

MM

Thanks. At least it's just not me. Maybe Cliff or Matt can look into it. Thanks

...or move to the bug section

MM

Had a gig last night with 16.01 and had this same issue. I was trying to reduce the amount of reverb globally from the global option. The issue is that in the Global menu for Reverb Mix I can turn the value dial to -25, -50 or whatever but as soon as I hit the Global button again on the axe it changes the reverb value from whatever I set to off.

Is this a bug or is there some other way to do this.

Help!

Thanks guys

MM

Not happening here.

BTW, there's no OFF value in global Reverb Mix. Do you mean 0.0%?

Not happening here.

BTW, there's no OFF value in global Reverb Mix. Do you mean 0.0%?

Thanks yek. Spoke to Matt on it today and confirmed the bug. Go to the Horror Movie preset and you'll see it. The good news is it's a display issue only. It is still adjusting the reverb as intended. But for some reason on certain presets, when pressing global it shows off here.

Matt's the best. He called me on it today.!

MM

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom