Gallian Kruger Amp+UltraRes (bass cabs+TM)+Darkglass BK7 TM

SO I spent some time last night playing around with these. sounds fantastic, and actually had my atomic CLR's vibrating to the point I had to cut some low end.

Just for kicks I made a Cliff Burton style patch with wah, drive, chorus and delay and jammed out Anesthesia pulling teeth and FWTBT for a good hour lol./

Now I have to take my cheap $100 Fernandes Tremor bass to the rehearsal on saturday and show my Bass player. It really sounds so good, he's going to be jealous, and he's using Dingwalls and SWR amp and 8x10 cab.

Yeah,you need to tweek it to your style. But you have alot of options ;)
There was a guy sharing some Mesa Boogie and EBS cab as well,they sound good

cool that you used the citrus bass model for these tones. I'm finding I really like that amp more and more as I spend time with it. All good stuff you've done here. All of the IRs and tone matches up I tried are very good, useful representations of the different flavors. Personally, I liked the 2x10 Mix5 and 2x12 Sub SM57 IRs the most. For some reason I've always liked 10" boxes and 15" boxes over 12", even though the CLRs I'm monitoring through are 12"...LOL.

I'm not sure, but it seems like with all the Ultra-res IRs I've tried, there is just a bigger feel coming from the CLRs, compared to before....more "realer", as someone else said.

Thanks again for this quality contribution! I just wish I had more time to play with all the creations....so much fun!

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for posting these Seed. I'm mainly a guitar player and usually only play bass for recording, so I have trouble getting good bass sounds. These patches made my 300$ bass sound professional. Thanks!

Finally got to check these out Seed of the Day, thank you! I learned a lot form these. Lots of flavours!

Back
Top Bottom