G66 has opened its waiting list

I may have been one of the last to get an Axe-FX (Ultra) then... Order 3750 submitted Oct 11th 2010 and delivered Dec 15th.

Am now 4516 for the Axe-fx II, ordered on May 9th

I'm a little confused...Cliff said a couple weeks for availability, bit G66 is saying 3 months???

Yes because g66's waiting list was already full of Standard and Ultra orders.
Top of the list might expect a shipment by the end of May/early June. At least this is what g66 said.

I may have been one of the last to get an Axe-FX (Ultra) then... Order 3750 submitted Oct 11th 2010 and delivered Dec 15th.

Am now 4516 for the Axe-fx II, ordered on May 9th

You were lucky to catch the Axe in 2010 and I was verry angry last Christmas.

My order-number is near yours and now I'm waiting impatiently for the first shipment ...

Hm - Gemseries ... GEM was the predecessor of windows - are you working in IT? ... Are you ... Hoss??? The internet is talkative ... (and I'm not from G66 - they know exactly who #3570 or 4516 is)

Last edited:
You were lucky to catch the Axe in 2010 and I was verry angry last Christmas.

My order-number is near yours and now I'm waiting impatiently for the first shipment ...

Hm - Gemseries ... GEM was the predecessor of windows - are you working in IT? ... Are you ... Hoss??? The internet is talkative ... (and I'm not from G66 - they know exactly who #3570 or 4516 is)

Actually it is based on my first "good" guitar, a Gibson Les Paul Studio Gem series, with P90 pickups, Topaz model, released sometime in 1996... Having said that, I do work in IT...

I'm not.

Abe Simpson: "I used to be 'with IT', but then they changed what 'IT' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'IT', and what's 'IT' seems weird and scary."
images

:D

Not I.T. but a photographer - and am always amazed how many photographers are musicians and vice versa ;) Sure look forward to snapping some pics of the Axe II whenever the 1st shipment may be ;) Am with the early Dec 2010 peeps who just missed the ultra's but in the long run it looks like it's for the better ! The 2 week mark will be in 3 days *fingers crossed*

There are some very nice shots going on there David well done, you've obviously got a good eye for a picture.

Many thanks to both - I dont want to hijack this thread for the others waiting for G66 info, but it passes the time right ? Back on top I'm sure I'll take lots of pics of the Axe II + MFC-101 when it comes out and as for Mork - I'd love to take photos of Wales, havent been there yet. Scotland, Yorkshire, London, Devon, Dorset, Cornwall and all over but love to snap Wales ( and the lake district !! ) back on topic, I wish G66 did expression pedals too ! Am looking at Mission or Ernie Ball pedals. Any prior Standard / Ultra users recommend good pedals for expression and wah pedals ? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom