G3 modeling thread

I think I've got it figured out. Cliff will keep pulling magical firmware updates out of his ass until we're all at the point where we'll do whatever it takes to get the next one, at that point, like the godfather, he will come to us and ask us for a favor. It may be for all of us to assemble at some location to acquire an asset for him, or to defend his headquarters. Either way, I'm down with it.
Thanks again for making this the best money I've ever spent on anything. Seriously.

When will this be coming out? A few days, week, month? soon?

I think Mark Day will have to come back from Vacation and give the Hi Gain a stamp of approval so i guess 2 weeks ,Feb 14th better buy your wife and expensive gift and maybe she will give you a few hours to play before taking her out to dinner :encouragement:

Any of the beta testers use G3 with an external power amp and cab? Thoughts?

^
This I am on the fence about coming back to Axeland but I am an old school power amp/cab guy will G3 improve this experience as well with the cab sims off?

I have it on good authority from an inside source that the only upgrade to the firmware is the ability to control and manipulate what looks like a PCMCIA (People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms) slot on the back of the new Axe Fx III. In reality, it's micro-mega-printer that spits out $100 bills at random. You'll have to trust your tech(s), but you'll also be able to tip your waitresses to the point where they'll do anything. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Now that's a one-in-a-million coincidence. That post was my 6,666th post, and your post came right after post #666 in this thread. Can there be any doubt that G3 will be epic?

What does that have to do with anything?

Back
Top Bottom