FX8 settings to record into Logic Pro 9 or Logic Pro X Settings?

Scatto

Hello,

I can't seem to get the FX8 to work in Logic via USB.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.5

The FX8 doesn't appear as an input source. I was able to assign it as a Midi source and I thought that would fix it, but no joy.

Anyone else have this issue or a solution?

Next step is to buy an interface, but I am pretty sure it's something I'm doing incorrectly.

Thanks for any help.

USB on the FX8 is for backup/restore and editing purposes. It is not an audio interface.

Hello,

I can't seem to get the FX8 to work in Logic via USB.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.5

The FX8 doesn't appear as an input source. I was able to assign it as a Midi source and I thought that would fix it, but no joy.

Anyone else have this issue or a solution?

Next step is to buy an interface, but I am pretty sure it's something I'm doing incorrectly.

Thanks for any help.

I use Komplete audio 6 for my user interface and Ableton Live 9 for the recording software.

Last edited:
Have a look at the Focusrite interfaces, I've been using a Saffire Pro 14 for a number of years and has been very relaible.

So, if I understand this correctly, I cannot use the MIDI connection on the FX8 to connect to Logic Pro on my Mac. So, Focusrite or something similar? Bummer.

Jut got a Focusrite Scarlet 4i4. I can get guitar sound connecting the 4i4 to Logic Pro (Mac). I cannot take my signal from FX8 to Logic Pro via Scarlett 4i4. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom