Fw18... news?

I would have been a bit bummed if Cliff wasn't able to get ahold of a IIc+ that sounded as good or better than the one already in the Axe, as I understand they can vary a lot. But if its one of Petrucci's IIc+'s, I guess that won't be an issue. if anyone knows the IIc+ its him, and I can't see him buying one that doesn't sound great.

Hopefully he sends one of his favorites.
he would totally buy one that didn't sound great and send it to Boogie and have them extract the greatness

I'm joining the choir of praise!
Super cool of JP to lend out one of his beloved IIC+ amps , to be immortalized through Cliff's G3 magic :) :)

HAHAHA I believe Cliff may have mentioned Cab Lab would be today and FW sometime over the weekend. Spare those F5's boys.

Of course having petruccis 2c+ isnt going to make us sound like petrucci, hell i play exclusively his music man's and before the axe fx used a mark v with his settings and didnt sound anything like him, the reason having his 2c+ is so awesome is because A: you know its one of the few in great shape. B: you know fucking Randall Smith probably does the maintenance in it personally, and C: its fucking John Petruccis fucking mark 2c+!!!

Hey guys,

I've been following most of the threads( work life is a bit insane right now) regarding 18 and decided to wait until the official version is released for the XL as computer wizard and me would not be spoken of in the same sentence:lol

So... reading through this thread am I understanding correctly that the latest Beta version would be in essence, the finished version excluding the few amps that have not been G3'd?

Thanks for the clarification;)

Hey guys,

I've been following most of the threads( work life is a bit insane right now) regarding 18 and decided to wait until the official version is released for the XL as computer wizard and me would not be spoken of in the same sentence:lol

So... reading through this thread am I understanding correctly that the latest Beta version would be in essence, the finished version excluding the few amps that have not been G3'd?

Thanks for the clarification;)

Correct. Cliff had mentioned he was trying to squeeze in some new reverbs but never actually said he got around to it

Reactions: CCT
The IIC+ is the best amp for my ears. I was initially bummed that it was not be improved. Now suck its soul and let us all have it :)

I was playing with the non-G3'd CA OD2 a couple hours ago I and gotta say it sounds and feels damned good already.

Existing IIc+ already sounds pretty awesome ...

The IIC+ is the best amp for my ears. I was initially bummed that it was not be improved. Now suck its soul and let us all have it :)

The existing (un-G3) iic+ model sounds pretty awesome already. Hard to imagine how it can improve. I hope that changing it won't make it worse.

Meanwhile, back at the Cliff residence:

“I do, and I Do, and I DO for these kids, and just look at the thanks I get!”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom