FW 15 MIDI Controller Problem

Jbmetal

Inspired
So, I updated to the new beta a couple of days ago and I'm noticing a weird problem when using my MIDI controller (BJ Devices TB-12) which hasn't happened before. When I choose a scene on the controller, it doesn't read the state of the IA's I have setup and if I change the state, it's not saved to the scene as it is when I change the scene on the front of the Axe.

For example: if I bypass the ring mod which is active in scene 4 and then switch to 3 with the controller then back to 4, the ring mod is active again. BUT, if I bypass the ring mod and change scenes on the front of the Axe, the ring mod is still bypassed when I switch back to scene 4. I'm not sure if I just haven't noticed this before or if it's something to do with FW 15. Some help would be great.

So, I updated to the new beta a couple of days ago and I'm noticing a weird problem when using my MIDI controller (BJ Devices TB-12) which hasn't happened before. When I choose a scene on the controller, it doesn't read the state of the IA's I have setup and if I change the state, it's not saved to the scene as it is when I change the scene on the front of the Axe.

For example: if I bypass the ring mod which is active in scene 4 and then switch to 3 with the controller then back to 4, the ring mod is active again. BUT, if I bypass the ring mod and change scenes on the front of the Axe, the ring mod is still bypassed when I switch back to scene 4. I'm not sure if I just haven't noticed this before or if it's something to do with FW 15. Some help would be great.

There is a setting that remembers the temporary changes you are making to the scenes while you remain in the preset, if you set it the other way, it will of course allow you to make changes to that scene, but if you leave the scene and return, the scene will begin in the saved state. You probably have to change it to the "other way" to get the performance you expect.

Someone else is going to pickup where I've left off, and tell you where to look in the menus to change that setting: Might be called Scene Revert????

Scene revert! Found and fixed! Thank you very much!

Damn, I love this forum.

There is a setting that remembers the temporary changes you are making to the scenes while you remain in the preset, if you set it the other way, it will of course allow you to make changes to that scene, but if you leave the scene and return, the scene will begin in the saved state. You probably have to change it to the "other way" to get the performance you expect.

Someone else is going to pickup where I've left off, and tell you where to look in the menus to change that setting:

Back
Top Bottom