• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FW 10 Release - is there a way to be notified?

Well, you can't have a Firmware 10 notification, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:
a heated kidney shaped pool,
a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,
a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,
a king-size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,
a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,
real simulated Indian jewelry,
a Gucci shoetree,
a year's supply of antibiotics,
a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth
and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,
a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,
Rosemary's baby,
a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,
a new Matador, a new mastodon,
a Maverick, a Mustang, a Montego,
a Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a meteor,
a Mercedes, an MG, or a Malibu,
a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati, a Mac truck,
a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped,
a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,
or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,
a Las Vegas wedding,
a Mexican divorce,
a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,
or a baby's arm holding an apple!ll,

Thank God I'm an American citizen! But I do own a Mercedes 500SL convertible! My royalty payments come in handy! But as you can see from my poor grammar, is not from writing lyrics! Lol!

Well, you can't have a Firmware 10 notification, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:
or a baby's arm holding an apple!ll,

That was a great show in its day. The Tubes!!! :shock

Last edited:
Okay then... I'll take all that as a "not really" lol

Signed up the home page on changedetection.com
(Lol, bet I'll see it first!)

Playing the guitar of your dreams? = Awesome!!!
Playing the guitar of your dreams through an Axe Fx 2? = Unbelievable!!!
Playing the guitar of your dreams through an Axe Fx 2 Firmware 10.0? = Priceless!!!!!!!!

Like the Facebook idea too. Pardon the pun! (Hate Facebook, but like the idea...)

C'mon, let's go LIKE these guys, if you haven't already. They deserve it.

i figure fw10 will be released when i can't get to fractalaudio.com and the forum is down and won't load at all...

then i'll check facebook and see some sort of post mentioning it- then hit reload the rest of the afternoon trying to get it

i figure fw10 will be released when i can't get to fractalaudio.com and the forum is down and won't load at all...

then i'll check facebook and see some sort of post mentioning it- then hit reload the rest of the afternoon trying to get it

Forum server was upgraded a week or so ago, so they are all ready for the heavy load.

Back
Top Bottom