AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Hi, most the presets in these packs are compatible. Some are probably a little too CPU hungry but they 're a tiny minority. But, you can also get the FM9 versions!

it the
You're welcome :)

If anyone tried the Drone preset I just added to the Pink Floyd pack (as I used it in my latest Pink Floyd tribute shows, details above), I would love some feedback on it !
It sounds like Eb not standard. What's the best way to change to STD?

I need to add the chart that's in the Drones pack. But I also intend to make a video on how to change the notes, it has been on my to-do list for months!
That would be great. it's the interaction with the scene controller I need help adjusting to STD

I’m not sure which rock and metal pack to get between 1 and II? I like the amps listed in pack I more, and would like to see the Andy Timmons rock/metal preset, but the second pack has the CAE3+ which I love from the fractal factory preset. @fremen any chance the first rock metal pack comes with the same user cab that gets used in your CaE3+ preset? I think I begged you
For the CAE3+ preset once 😂🤟😎😂 and you sent it to me just without the user cab. So if the first pack has that user cab it’ll be perfect for me

Hi guys, and happy new year ! I just updated "Fremen's Picks" to firmware 23.04 - mostly, a volume fix in some presets, plus a few tweaks here and there. All the other packs will follow !

I also added a few bonus presets to "Fremen's Picks", the ones used from the bands from Madagascar at Rockfest.

Firmware 24.03 updates are now online for all my packs (*), including the Amp Packs !

I only spent 3-4 days on tweaking all those presets because :
(1) 95% of the time, I used DI tracks instead of playing (I still suffer from pain in my arms, so that was much better for me, and faster)
(2) many presets didn't need any tweaks, or only minimal tweaks.

(*) except the Acoustic Simulation one, which don't need an update as it doesn't use any amp blocks.

Hi guys, and happy new year ! I just updated "Fremen's Picks" to firmware 23.04 - mostly, a volume fix in some presets, plus a few tweaks here and there. All the other packs will follow !

I also added a few bonus presets to "Fremen's Picks", the ones used from the bands from Madagascar at Rockfest.
Fantastic ~ thank you :) Your Presets are fantastic!!

Back
Top Bottom