Bug? Freeze on preset buttons and dials have no effect

Scoop

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help and it's a simple fix, this problem only materialised recently and it was happening occasionally prior to installing the latest firmware.

My problem is on occasion the axe freezes on a preset and the value wheel and all other buttons have not effect until I recycle the power, sometimes it remains stuck with no sound and more recently since the update I can play on that preset I am locked on.

Hopefully the answer isnt keep turning it off and on again every time it happens as its happening more frequently and quite frustrating.

I remain hopeful as you guys are all over this stuff thanks in advance

If you are still having trouble, Cliff added a function in the utility menu to "update all presets".
You might try running that and see if that fixes your issue.

I've had this issue after discharging a static electric shock into the front panel of the Axe (walking over to it & pressing a button on the front panel to adjust something).

Yes it seemed to be the same preset, but all is well now I re-installed the firmware and did the preset update thing as recommended and all is well with my axe again thanks for the speedy responses, now to get back to playing the savage loving it.

Back
Top Bottom