Fractured left, broken right arm

Knuckles

Inspired
image.jpg

I guess playing is out of the question. Sucks. Thought I could take on the current huge so. Cal surf

Last edited:
Dude, that sucks, but at least we didn't lose you. That kind of injury in the water could have ended up a lot worse.

You have a death wish? Or thrill seeker? That place frightens me. I was surfing 12-14 foot at seal beach jetti . Not giant but rough

As a long time So cal native the Wedge is one of those places that you have to try just once in your life. Luckily I'm still around to talk about it, I will admit I'm not an avid surfer and climbing into 12-14 surf is risky/ballsy if your not doing it regularly. You got brass if you were in it like that... glad your still here, Charge'm Bra.

You have a death wish? Or thrill seeker? That place frightens me. I was surfing 12-14 foot at seal beach jetti . Not giant but rough

Take care man. I once was in two arm casts--construction accident. No fun. Off topic--I was at the Seal Beach Love-In. Believe it was 1967...LOL. Still have the newspaper--big headline-- "20,000 Hippies Love-In at Seal Beach".

Dang dude!... wishing you a speedy recovery Knuckles. Get the, "Sanford and Son" collection... laugh your ass off to forget about the guitar and to pass the time. :encouragement:

Wow glad you guys made it back. But it's kinda funny I was raised in Lakewood Ca and I used to surf in the bath tub jetty in seal beach and I body surfed at the the wedge all the time. And now I live in in vancouver wa. Small world.

Back
Top Bottom