FRACTAL MIDI CONTROLLER?

Fretburner

I just purchased an Axe and looking for a controller. What's the deal with the Fractal controller? Is it coming and when? I need something real soon and I'm on the verge of pulling the plug on a Ground Control Pro. Can anyone tell me if that is a good choice or is there something better in that price range?

Thanks!

Fretburner said:
I just purchased an Axe and looking for a controller. What's the deal with the Fractal controller? Is it coming and when? I need something real soon and I'm on the verge of pulling the plug on a Ground Control Pro. Can anyone tell me if that is a good choice or is there something better in that price range?

Thanks!

The Fractal foot controller should be out soon but there is a waiting list and those folks should get their's first. There are Liquid Foot controllers that are awesome and full featured. Much better than the GC Pro. Also, support for the LF products is second to none. The owner of LF is an Axe user too so his products work extremely well with the Axe.

Great thanks for the info I'll go check out the LF controllers.

mitch236 said:
Fretburner said:

Thanks!

The Fractal foot controller should be out soon but there is a waiting list and those folks should get their's first. There are Liquid Foot controllers that are awesome and full featured. Much better than the GC Pro. Also, support for the LF products is second to none. The owner of LF is an Axe user too so his products work extremely well with the Axe.

Fretburner said:
Where can one purchase a LF controller other than direct? Are there any retailers out there for this product?

Just direct, as far as I know. I received my LF Jr. within about two weeks of ordering. I've had it for about two weeks. It is a massively powerful little box. It does so much that there's no way to make it simple, but Jeff's support is second to none and he's been very helpful in getting everything set up the way I want it.

Another foot-controller to check out is Little Giant by Gordius. I don't agree that the LF customer support is second to none - it's second to that of Xavier from Gordius. I have never experienced anything like that. Besides, the Little Giant has much better LCD to read and its controlling possibilities are almost endless.

No tuner with the GC Pro.

So far the only controllers that are able to read the tuner from the Axe are:
FAS MFC101
Liquid Foot Pro/Jr.
Gordius LG

Thanks Man!
If that's the case I may just buy a cheap controller and wait for the MFC101

Sebastian said:
No tuner with the GC Pro.

So far the only controllers that are able to read the tuner from the Axe are:
FAS MFC101
Liquid Foot Pro/Jr.
Gordius LG

I love the LF Jr., but to say that Jeff's support is second to none? That may be an overstatement. I know many are thrilled with his support. There are also several of us that encountered SIGNIFICANT delays and issues addressing problems that we encountered. I'm not saying that I wouldn't purchase my Jr. again... I probably would, but Jeff's track record is far from 100% positive and the documentation for the Jr. still has a LOT of holes.

Christmas almost a month away and still no news on the MFC pedal....amazed and not at the same time....

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for this controller!!!!

How long, to sing this song?
How long, how long, how long?
To sing this song!

Personally, I think it will be worth the wait. If we've learned anything from his first product, it's that he does excellent work and supports it even better. I'm sure the price will be reasonable and layout good enough for most people's needs.
I just do recording so haven't absolutely needed one. If I were still playing gigs, I would have bought another pedal long ago. I think having the foot controller and the "brain" made by the same company will make everything easier in the end.
All this being said...I would like mine yesterday!! :mrgreen:

Yeah I'm sitting tight before I splurge on a Liquid Foot or something of the sort. I've been running FCB1010s for yonks and they're actually quite good esp with the mod chip. Before xmas would be nice though. A nice pressie to myself :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom