Fractal is road rugged

rsf1977

Fractal Fanatic
Just finished 32 dates on tour coast to coast with my band and my AxeFx II. Not a single issue. It bounced around a trailer for over 11,000 miles and didn't skip a beat. Rock solid. Big thanks to team Fractal, cheers.

Cool. Pro level gear used by pros. Congrats on getting through a tour that long; impressive!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Cool. Pro level gear used by pros. Congrats on getting through a tour that long; impressive!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Scott, it was a blast. I love being able to see the country, everyone is so hospitable and kind. It's amazing and humbling. Americans go out of there way to help and just be pleasant to bands. So rad.

Dude, you're a Pro! What Band is it. Pretty long tour. I am a Banker. I just closed a loan yesterday and then played the opening riff to Balls to the Wall by Accept on my AFX II. Not too exciting, but it works for me.

Post a link to the Band. I'm interested.

Did you use a power conditioner or voltage regulator to plug your Axe FXII into during your tour?

I had a power conditioner, but I don't think it made any difference at all. It's just extra insurance in my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom