Fractal Audio Welcomes Adrian Belew to the Fold

great, but his website needs an urgent update...

"Adrian uses Line 6 Gear, Parker Guitars and Pedal Pad Pedal Boards."

Awesome news, another fantastic artist.

I am excited to join the fold as well on Friday.
No Belew Signature Parker for me though unfortunately...
I will have to make do with my Parker Fly Mojo :cool:

That's great! Before I bought an Axe FX, I was using a GSP1101 that I bought off the "bay". When I recieved it I found out it came from Adrian. After I got over the initial appeal of the unit, I realized why he sold it.

The Axe runs circles around the GSP, toys with it for a little while like a Killer Whale does with a seal, and then devowers it!

Welcome Adrian!

FractalAudio said:
http://fractalaudio.com/artist.html

One of my personal heroes.

One of mine, too.

Funny I thought about A.B being the perfect FAS artist only 2 days ago. It was only a question of time. :lol:

Hey, a fellow Parker Fly / Axe-FX player.
(I know, a "Nitefly" isn't a "Fly".. but just you wait until my new baby arrives..)

It's a shame that name people have sold out (or genuinely liked) and endorsed almost every single P.O.S. brand and type of gear out there, so the effect of such a list is greatly diminished. What I'd kind of like to see is a list of people who endorsed the Vetta, tried the Axe and what they thought - having gone through, among a great many other things, the tweaking hell of a Vetta II HD myself and having then found the blissful tonewise-contented serenity that is Axe-ownership.

FractalAudio said:
One of my personal heroes.

Enough of YOUR heroes, get mine: Paul Leary of Butthole Surfers

Show him you can get some sweet tones & he'll use it to record a ton of different acts. He's produced some great albums in the last 15 years. Sublime, Toadies, even a track of U2.

fremen said:
Fler said:
See kiddies, everyone agrees this thing is the shiznit.
Absolutely. Cliff have so much edge over his competitors, they should really stay away from him.

Cliff.jpg

:lol:

Speaking of Edge, that'll be the day that I'll be cheering when HE starts using an Axe-Fx...or 4. Soon, I think. Soon.

Great to see Adrien Belew using the Ax. Can't wait to see what he does with it. I'm sure Robert Fripp is paying close attention and will soon follow. I sat in with his league of crafty guitarists when I was a Berklee student in Boston in the early '80s. Even then he was obsessed with getting a guitar rig in a briefcase. He was sick of paying thousands of dollars every time he had to transport his rig for a tour. Crimson has always been ahead of the curve and so is Fractal Audio. A perfect match!

Congrats Cliff!

Awesome. Really cool to watch this snowball effect from higher up on the hilll looking down.

When's the Fractal IPO and how do I get in on it? :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom