Fractal Audio AMP Models: Revv (based on Revv Generator 120)

You can do it onboard or use a pedal, lower the gain on the amp, and add blue aggression to give it an edge. I’m also using bright and cut but not the fat switch on the purple channel. Red aggression is too much if boosting in front.
yup, for me, bright + cut + blue agression with gain at noon with low output pafs it’s where it’s at.. at least for modern metal, which seems to be the best genre for this amp

Still would love to see the “cut” switch modelled but it appears from the comments from the Revv guys that it is basically cutting some low mids and bass almost like a tilt eq
I wonder if using the amp block eq with tilt type would get close ?

Still would love to see the “cut” switch modelled but it appears from the comments from the Revv guys that it is basically cutting some low mids and bass almost like a tilt eq
I wonder if using the amp block eq with tilt type would get close ?
it´s not cutting mids down, it´s boost to the mids. cut in this case means as a cut through the mix. not mid cut like in the diezel herbert.
I can pretty much replicate it with input eq in the amp block with freq set to 1900hz and 1- 1,5db boost. with low cut set to 110hz from default value.

Back
Top Bottom