For all you 5153 fans out there! Ownhammer EDVH Mesa V3 content! crunch!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
I know there are a lot of people out there who dig the 5153 amp model.
It's not an amp I really use so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try it out again with one of the new Ownhammer V3 mixes!
It's the EDVH speaker in the Mesa 4x12 cab (OH 412 MES-ST EDVH RMDR 00 to be exact).
This speaker is pretty gnarly and heavy!
It seems to fit the 5153 really well.
This is one of the brightest mixes in the pack, if you like a darker tone just pick a higher number.
I hope I do this amp a little justice.

I used my LTD KH-602 Kirk Hammet guitar with EMG pick-ups.

I just got listening to the clip through my Bowers & Wilkins (B&W's) and once to get past the expected, notorious, crappy SoundCloud compression/ audio degrading... all I can say is WOW! without being inappropriately descriptive. :eek: :)

These IR's are quite addictive.
I absolutely love the fact that Kevin gives the options to dry different speakers in different cabs.
Are there any amp/cab combinations you would like to hear?
If I have time maybe I'll record a little clip! ;)

ummm I'd like to say the same with your avatar LOL

None the less.. SICK song! I loved it. :)

He's Cenobite, a naughty little bad boy from Hellraiser :D I love the movies!

Guitarjon, was there a greenback in selection? Can't remember atm but if there was, do a EN v30 8ohm with the greenback combo, i've been thinking of that combo for a looooooooong time!

I just got listening to the clip through my Bowers & Wilkins (B&W's) and once to get past the expected, notorious, crappy SoundCloud compression/ audio degrading... all I can say is WOW! without being inappropriately descriptive. :eek: :)

For a while I've had the idea that my recordings seem to sound quite horrible on soundcloud almost as if soundcloud degrades my audio more than others....
I've upload in high quality mp3 as wav 24 bit.... Or is this the case with every piece of music on there?

This is the case for anything that gets uploaded there. There are some here that use another site to upload clips and me thinks it sounds better.

ToneFinder

Give it a shot and you may agree.

This is the case for anything that gets uploaded there. There are some here that use another site to upload clips and me thinks it sounds better.

ToneFinder

Give it a shot and you may agree.

Thanks! I'll check it out!
Youtube is also good for audio quality but I like the idea of an audio only site more.

Back
Top Bottom